[DeTomaso] NPC do you have one of these cars?

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Sat Nov 12 19:17:08 EST 2011

My wife drove our an XR4Ti
They were really high tech at the time with lots of computer gizmos
They ran good and I thought they were better than a mustang.
more aerodynamic, you had more rear seat room and independent rear
suspension.
The car did have reliability issues and Ford should have been more focused
on quality.
I liked the car