[DeTomaso] NPC do you have one of these cars?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:30:40 EST 2011

I'm thinking very few of that list would be considered 'classics' so I wonder if it's more a case of owners of those vehicles just don't see them being in the Hagerty realm of insurance? Values probably come itno that equation as well, the prime reason classics are insured 'agreed value' is their value, most of that list you can probably get for spare pocket change, if you'd so care to spend your change that way....

Julian