[DeTomaso] racing with mufflers

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:48:03 EST 2011

My racing cars all used springs, easy to mount, easy yo replace and very
cheap.

I replaced my stock hanger systems's rubber bits with some home-made pieces
that I fabricated from pieces of a heavy duty
semi truck mud flap, about 3/4 of an inch thick with fabric layers inside
the rubber.  Just cut it with a hack saw and drilled out the holes.

No problems since then.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt