[DeTomaso] racing with mufflers

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Nov 11 11:54:55 EST 2011

Mark,

An interesting question.  I've been eying a flexible joint that I
would think might help reduce the stress between engine torque and
muffler mounting.  Something like this:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PSM-82-4216/?rtype=10

Not sure it would really do the trick though, especially with the
muffler only having one hanger.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home