[DeTomaso] racing with mufflers

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 11:43:06 EST 2011

I have been using the stock type hanger by the muffler. This last weekend the exhaust pipe 3" tore in the middle.   I'm also considering 180's but have not figured out how to support the exhaust pipes at the rear.

Larry in sure it was not from runninng the high banks but on the road course infield.
Mark