[DeTomaso] New 351C book to be released soon

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Nov 11 09:39:24 EST 2011

Dear Thomas,

So.....this book is more of a history of the Cleveland engine than a book about Cleveland specifications, power secrets and modifications?? Historical facts rather than hot rod tips?

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

---- Thomas Tornblom <thomas at hax.se> wrote:
> I have now finished the book, and I think I'm up to 4½ thumbs, or
perhaps 7 out of 8 cylinders. :)

I highly recommend the book for anyone interested in the history of the
Cleveland engine.

Thomas

Real life: Thomas Törnblom Email: thomas at hax.se
Snail mail: Banvallsvägen 14 Phone: +46 18 32 31 18
S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden Mobile: +46 76 209 8320