[DeTomaso] Brake Upgrade - Opinions?

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Fri Nov 11 08:10:03 EST 2011

That sys was originally developed by Hall and used 80's era corvette brakes. In the late 90's Gary was no longer able to get all the parts so he retooled to use then available (90's era) parts. Sounds like maybe the same thing has happened again only nobody has made the effort to upgrade the sys to currently available bits?

Gray