[DeTomaso] Brake Upgrade - Opinions?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 21:40:09 EST 2011

Thanks Chuck - Yes, there was a bit of a pucker factor going around Thunderhill.  I was doing a lot of pointing people by me, even one crazy guy in a vw Scirocco!   But, lesson learned - get the brakes done right.  My intent is to do 2-3 track days / year in the car - it's main purpose is still show / sunday drives, but I want to be safe!

I've heard good things about the Quella setup from several on this list- i'll be giving Dennis a call tomorrow!

brent