[DeTomaso] Brake Upgrade - Opinions?

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:10:32 EST 2011

Gosh, Mike.... I got you beat!

I've had Wilwoods on my car since 1985. Put me down for 25 years.
Nyah, nyah, nyah.

:-)

And they fit 15" Campys if need be. Of course, they do look kinda' small with the 18" wheels, but they still stop very well.
Street or track. Never had a problem with them.

I do have the more aggressive compound for the pads (I forget which one, but the GT40 has the same), so they squeal a little bit if you don't use them hard, but one good stop and they shut up.

FWIW,
Kirby