[DeTomaso] Brake Upgrade - Opinions?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 20:22:29 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/10/11 17 02 28, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> It was Precision as you said, and it is no longer on the website as you
> also said.
> I have no idea why, awesome package, best brakes ( non ABS) I've had on
> any car.  Too bad others can't have the option.

Just because he doesn't show it doesn't mean he won't sell it.   It just
takes some persuasion, and some patience as he hustles around gathering up all
the components from here and there to build a package.

My recollection is that he was selling a Corvette-based system which
requires the use of 17-inch wheels, and uses DOT-legal two-piston sliding calipers
at all four corners, no?