[DeTomaso] Brake Upgrade - Opinions?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:37:45 EST 2011

My car is equipped with Pantera ProFormance's Super Stopper II package.  If
you forgot what you ate for lunch, stomp the pedal, you'll remember!
Well balanced, no fade, no grabbing, heats up quickly when cold, no
warpping,  very little brake dust.

I want to paint the calipers this winter.

Michael Shortt