[DeTomaso] Fwd: RE: Fluidyne Radiator repair - Pantera

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Nov 10 14:50:51 EST 2011

Hi guys,

Last week I wrote to Fluidyne to ask about my Pantera radiator since
it needs repair.  Here is the answer:

Asa Jay

----- Forwarded message from gary at fluidyne.com -----
     Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:39:13 -0500
     From: Gary Johnson <gary at fluidyne.com>
  Subject: RE: Fluidyne Radiator repair
       To: 'Asa Jay Laughton' <asajay at asajay.com>

Hello Asa >>> Sorry for the delay in my response.

It is unlikely that your radiator is repairable [after furnace brazing, the
radiator is now a single piece of aluminum... i.e. no individual parts to
remove and replace] but if you can send us a couple of pics highlighting the
area where the leak is, we can confirm the reparability of the unit without
asking you to go thru the expense of shipping it to FLUIDYNE for inspection
and test.

Gary Johnson