[DeTomaso] Windshield

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 11:32:01 EST 2011

I bought a gasket and windshield from Wilkinson.

The first windshield showed up folded in half.

The second windshield was fine - replaced by UPS.

Both the windshield and gasket fit perfectly.

My only complaint is the stainless sticks up about 1/4" at the base/corners.  This is a problem with the stainless, though.

I bought the windshield and gasket about 3 years ago, but I bet it's the same as he's selling now.