[DeTomaso] New 351C book to be released soon

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Nov 9 09:53:17 EST 2011

" It may have a few errors here and there, but what book doesn't?", I like that view, since I'm writing a book. I'm turning my webpage www.tuningmadeeasy.com into a book, it'll be available in a few months. When it is, I'll discontinue the webpage. The hardcore how to adjust your ignition and carb-part of the book has been printed in POCA Newsletter March 2010

Mikael