[DeTomaso] Starter nuts shipping

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 09:51:28 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/9/11 6 46 8, MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

> I can supply the studs and replacement nuts at my cost;
>

>>>Sorry to those who have been kept waiting for theirs so far.   I took
them to the post office, they weighed them and assigned the postage value, and
off they went.   After some time, yesterday they all showed up back at my
house for insufficient postage!   Normally they would go forward, postage due
at least, but not this time.

My mailman is the coolest mailman in the world.   I happened to spot him
and asked WTF???   He said he would take them back to the post office,
investigate the situation, pay any additional postage out of his own pocket (!) and
then just leave a note in my mailbox telling me what I owe him.

How about THAT?

So, those of you who have been waiting patiently, they are now well and
truly underway. :>)