[DeTomaso] Longchamp listed on eBay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 19:15:58 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/8/11 5 29 1, mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk writes:

> BTW, if you consider buying this car, do it. Best handling sedan I've
> driven
> (beware that VIN above 3000 drive the best), fantastic sound, fabulous
> value
> for money. Maybe I should buy one more...?

I got to drive Roland Jackel's car (the prototype for the Longchamp GTS
series) last year; what a delightful cruiser!   It's got dynamite brakes and
very sure-footed handling, but you can feel its "road-hugging weight" (They
weigh something like 4200 pounds full of gas, they are VERY substantial little
cars).   It's not a hair-on-fire exotic, but it's a great continent
crusher/cruiser, and it has the proper 351C attitude when you boot the throttle....