[DeTomaso] Concours in Hilton Head this past weekend.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:46:59 EST 2011

Glad to have you guys visit, we'll do the Amelia Island Concours next year
at your house.

Joni and I made a few stops on the way home and the thought that you guys
returned to my house
and kidnapped Cody did cross my mind, he really took to you and Kathy.

Thanks for the kind words on #1660, it's a fun toy to be sure.

Looking forward to Summer Summit next June, I hope we have 20 cars at least.

If everybody who attended last year returns and brings 2 more, we'll have
15,
I think that I have you and Indy Dave, plus two Viper friends and Gary
should be ready
too.
Let's spread the word, we have 8 months to prepare

Michael