[DeTomaso] NPC: Car Alarms

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 01:39:48 EST 2011

I found an alarm available new on eBay called "Bulldog Security" which completely inexpensive but seems to be very effective.  The version I have cost less than $30 and hooks up with two wires.  it senses voltage changes if the door is opened, and also goes off if the car is bumped more than once.
It is pretty cool, if pretty basic.
Here is a link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Bulldog-Security-802-Auto-Car-Vehicle-Micro-Alarm-/150515016984?hash=item230b64e518&item=150515016984&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#ht_979wt_1141
Sincerely,