[DeTomaso] How fast have you driven?

Nolan Scheid nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Sat Nov 5 16:23:02 EDT 2011

Hello Friends,
This thread has gotten amusing. I'm guessing that Asa Jay's mention of
searchable archives for insurance companies is preventing any real numbers
from being disclosed.

There are some here that know the feeling of catching up to traffic on I-5
at better than a 100mph over the others, dropping the hammer and moving to
the shoulder for a fast pass..........

The only thing better is the pat on the back from the wife as she gives a
hoot and says: "clean one honey...."

N.