[DeTomaso] Garage Door Springs

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Sat Nov 5 12:19:35 EDT 2011

Hey Guys,  I just examined my two springs installed this past summer on my two car garage door.  The springs are on a 3/4" pipe that goes across the whole length of the door.  Some guys have left the inpression that the springs are "free floating" & need a cable or some 6" pvc pipe to enclose the spring(s).  I guess I can't see the spring being "free floating".  Myron ( the other guy in Cleveland ).