[DeTomaso] Near tradgey last night

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 10:51:59 EDT 2011

This falls into the category that  is part Murphy's law and part fate.
 Obviously when you factor in your age ( the older you are the greater the
likely hood everyday may be your last. I don't want to promote my
philosophically views on the group but when I was married and my wife and
or any other person I cared about were parting company for the  time being
(presumably) we would always say I love you "just in case" The idea of
having the last time we saw each other have ended on a negative was very
distressing. The whole point being that every moment of every day  could be
your last. So to my way of thinking one never wants to leave ones loved
ones on "Bad Terms" or in the midst of a fight or disagreement. Life is to
  short to bear grudges.  Let those you love know it everyday. Try to be
friendly to strangers. Exercise caution but not to the point where you
alienate potential friends.
Boyd