[DeTomaso] Battery Drain

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 05:55:24 EDT 2011

I had a battery drain (caused by something other than a fused circuit) plaguing me for more time than I care to admit. But thanks to this forum and Garth, when I got 3400 back together this time I decided to try unplugging the regulator over night. The next morning the battery was still up. I replaced the regulator and problem solved. Thanks again to Garth and to all who make this forum what it is.

Bud 3400 (getting ready to pull engine again)

 SEE Garth's post below: