[DeTomaso] Flasher with LED Bulbs

J. Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:21:41 EDT 2011

I replaced all of my exterior indicator bulbs with the LED lights in the
kit from Space City Pantera, and am really happy with them. But I'm
curious: why did the flasher unit need to be changed? What was the issue
with the stock unit, and what was different about the replacement unit
that allowed it to work properly? Someone on a Lotus list I belong to is
wanting to change their turn signal indicator lights to LEDs, and I'd
like to help them. Any info is appreciated, including part numbers, and
the more technical the better. Thanks.

Best Regards,

J. Sean Keane