[DeTomaso] Here's a weird one

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 23:53:36 EDT 2011

And, here's my weird one:  we were coming home tonight in my "other-than-Pantera" sports car, which sits real low.  Coming down a country road, I saw smear marks in the road ahead.  If I were younger, I would have reacted and swerved or something.  It was some large animal, either a large black dog, or a small calf that had been run over several times and was in the center of my lane - I ran over it.  It snagged several places on the bottom as the  car bumped and passed over it.  About a mile down the road, I started smelling something.  It was meat cooking - actually didn't smell bad.  Yuccckkkk!  So, when we got home, I parked it on a rise in the parking area, and looked under it with a flashlight.  Blood was smeared all the way down. and meat was hanging down.  I washed and washed.  I'll do a better survey in the morning.    ----Bill