[DeTomaso] Near tradgey last night

klckmac at msn.com klckmac at msn.com
Fri Nov 4 18:46:43 EDT 2011

Folks should take a look at theirs, should be code in many places. Can't hurt to run a cable or even check to make sure things look secure where the springs hook up. It's so easy to overlook a garage door, but would not want to be in the way if a spring went flying, much less our cars.  One of my spring cables actually came loose somehow, and nicely jammed itself along a pulley. Talk about a pain, but made me pay more attention to those things.