[DeTomaso] Dogbone airfilter questions

Roland Jaeckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Thu Nov 3 05:40:47 EDT 2011

I had it on my 427 stroker.
It was restrictive even with two filterelement on both side.
It sucks hot air from the engine compartment, whitch also limits the power.

I had a big airfilter housing from a Mercedes G 400 CDI diesel in my right
wheelhouse and an air openig to the side.
That did the trick. Quite on full throttle and no power loss when warm.

Roland