[DeTomaso] Bob Timma's Pantera; a little help tomorrow afternoon??

Al Chelini pantera at cox.net
Wed Nov 2 18:32:41 EDT 2011

Progress report:,
Bob reports that his wife Diane and he are back in Michigan, and hospice
has begun for her.  She is resting comfortably with her family in
attendance.  Many thanks to those of you who have contributed to the fund
for Diane Timma.   Prayers welcomed if youi're so disposed.

Ed Comer and I are looking for a few good folks to help us detail out Bob
Timma's Pantera with the intent of increasing it sales appeal.  It's
currently up for sale at PI Motorsports ** (PIM) in Orange County, to cover
hospital bills.  Jerry Sacket, PIM's owner, has graciously allowed us to do
some detailing work on Bob's car at PIM to help the situation.  If you
could please donate some time on Thursday afternoon (November 3rd) at PIM,
we could certainly use a bit of assistance. We plan to start at 1 PM in the
parking lot of PIM and be finished before PIM closes at 5 PM.  If you can
only make it a bit later, that's OK, we'll take all the help we can get.
Please email me if you intend to donate some time to this effort, so I can
coordinate things.

My thanks to all of you for reading this and considering any assistance..

                  **  PI Motorsports is located at 1040 N. Batavia, Suite
G; Orange, CA  92867.  714/ 744-1397.  .

We plan to do the following:

* Replace the rear coil over shocks:  Jerry Sackett (PIM's owner) already
has some OEM coil-over-shocks on the shelf with the spacers removed, he
will just swap Bob's units with ones on his shelves. Jerry will lend us
heavy duty floor jacks, etc., but please bring your own tools.

* Front trunk: we can vacuum it out and spiffy up a few things.

* Taped Pin stripes: (Prior to polishing) -remove those and the "Pantera"
windshield decal,  We would need a hair dryer and an extension cord.

* Interior: Armor-All detailing and vacuuming. Black rubber trim adhesive
for the speaker grills.