[DeTomaso] POCA Elections

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 14:29:12 EDT 2011

        Hello everyone,

            Just a quick not to announce that I am running for the office of POCA President as a write in candidate for the 2012/2013 term.

                  For those who do not know me , my name is Leslie Gray. I've been a POCA member since the early 1980's . I became the POCA vice president in 1988 under president Jim Kilpatrick. I the took the helm as president in 1989 ( office terms were for 1 (one) year only at that time. I again ran for office in 1990 and was re-elected as president . At the end of my second term I stepped away from the presidency so the club would have a different person/philosophy at the helm . I again ran for president in 1993 and won and again and  in 1994 I was reelected once more for my , as I thought , final term as POCA president !
                Well here I am once  again running for the office of president of POCA. Many,many things have changed over the years for us all I believe that I can help this club revitalize itself even during these toughest of trying times this nation has endured in many decades ! Our past officers over the years have done a fantastic job for us and we need to give them thanks for their stellar efforts and their volunteer services  for us all ! ! !         I believe that , with your help , we can dispel the participation apathy affecting many of our chapters and events and regenerate the enthusiasm which made this organization such a joy to be a part of. This will take hard word and determination from ALL of us and will include thinking outside the box to do this but I feel that we are up to the challenge !!!
                 I would like you to consider voting for me ( write in vote ) to help this club help itself and to be given the chance to lead us on the path to the vibrant health our club deserves !

               RENEMBER .............. VOTE !    VOTE !   VOTE !!!  Whomever your choices may be,  you need to VOTE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

                                                                                                                                           Best regards,
                                                                                                                                                    Leslie A. Gray