[DeTomaso] Electromotive Ignition System

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:54:54 EDT 2011

No FI, just looking at it to upgrade and make it much more tun3able.

( you can change it almost infinitely through the rpm range )

I keep thinking about FI, but not willing to give up the idle rumble.

I'd love to have stacks, but I don't want to cut the deck lid either.

Perhaps the next one, if that ever happens.

Michael