[DeTomaso] unions and govenrment

Denny Morse denman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:06:40 EDT 2011

Terry,

So you really think off-topic subject matter is okay? I don't and don't
want to even think about deleting them because I don't want them in my
inbox to begin with. I guarantee you the volume of email that I have to
deal with is at least an order of magnitude greater than yours. I take it
that you think I should remove myself from this mailing list and miss out
on all of the great Pantera advice just to not put up with off-topic crap.
Why ruin a great mailing list?

It seems to me that a much better idea to create a
detomaso-offtopic at realbig.com mailing list for those who feel the need and
I won't be signed up for this list.

Cheers,

Denny