[DeTomaso] Radiators

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:58:00 EDT 2011

I like how they know our cars...

" radiator will enhance your Pantera engine compartment"

I guess we should carry a spare radiator in our engine compartment (luggage tray).

GRIN!

Chuck

Let's take the audience to the Pantera specific page on the Fluidyne web site:

http://www.fluidyne.com/products_radiators-direct-fit_pantera.html

There.... we can feel special that some aftermarket vendors have
special stuff just for us. :)

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.racingagainstautism.com