[DeTomaso] Balance Point for Engine/Transaxle Removal

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Nov 1 15:10:54 EDT 2011

Hi Dan,

If you recall when we pulled the motor out of the other Pantera, one end was
on the carb plate and the other was on the bell housing...I think.

We lifted it and set it down to adjust the load leveler to a bit on a nose
down angle.

If you're not going to use the load leveler you may as well send it back to
it's home.... :)

Larry - Cleveland