[DeTomaso] Rear vent glass

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 13:50:47 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/30/11 22 59 23, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

> OK Group...
>
> My Car has been painted and now being reassembled. Whats the
> consensus...vent glass in or leave it out? I know with the glass out maybe I could keep
> in the back window clean! lol

If you keep all your engine covers in place, leaving it out does no harm,
although it looks a little odd.   If your engine covers are out, all your
electronics etc. are exposed both to the elements, and to the hands of merry
pranksters who can disable your car in seconds by simply unplugging your coil
wire and walking off with it.

Mike (with all his engine covers and windows in place....)