[DeTomaso] Building the Perfect Pantera Survey

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:00:15 EDT 2011

When Panteras get to be worth (what - $100K), there will be a lot more completed, sorted out cars.  EXCEPT, I have noted that current Pantera drivers would (almost, it seems), work on their cars than have them as daily drivers.  And, I wonder what % of Panteras are raced quite a bit, compared percentage wise, to other cars similar to them?  How many Cobras are daily drivers?  GT-40's?  For instance, the percent of Corvettes used as daily drivers would be much more higher than Panteras.  And, I would assume that is true for Vipers, Porsches, etc.  Panteras are almost in a class by themselves!!!!!!!    ---Bill