[DeTomaso] Building the Perfect Pantera Survey

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Nov 1 10:57:18 EDT 2011

I'd add the following items (not sure on cost):

- All NEW FUEL LINES (Note this should go at the TOP of the list)
- Brake caliper rebuild kits
- Master cylinder rebuild kits (brake and clutch)
- A Bottle of Marvel's Mystery oil (a couple of teaspoons in each
engine cylinder prior to first firing.
- A set of new Spark plugs, NGK or Motorcraft ONLY
- A small can or marker-style-pen of DEOX-IT (treat the fuse box and
any other exposed connections)
- Windex, saddle-soap, leather treatment
- Air Filter
- Carb rebuild kit and small can of carb dip.
- A bottle of Mequires #4, #7 and Carnuba Wax.

Enjoy,
Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home