[DeTomaso] non pantera content home improvement question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:20:32 EDT 2011

There are wooden 4x4's between louvred window units (like the louvers on a
storm door. The wood was painted (several times but now is chipping and
flaking. I power washed it and lots of the paint chipped off and peeled
away. The contractor is going to cover the wood with aluminum siding trim.
using a brake to bend the aluminum to wrap the wood. I think the wood should
be painted before its wrapped. The contractor says it's not necessary.
 Opinions?

Boyd