[DeTomaso] non pantera content home improvement question

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Tue May 31 18:18:53 EDT 2011

 I think if YOU want them painted, and HE is working for YOU, he should do whatever you want.

Of course, if this is a bid job and not time and materials, the painting may incur additional labor and materials
he did not initially see as part of the scope of his bid. If so, a change order and additional payment should be negotiated.

Without seeing the wood, I don't know if I agree on the necessity of painting the wood.
Obviously, it can do no harm.

Larry