[DeTomaso] A-Arms

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue May 31 10:42:35 EDT 2011

Dear Gary,

Hmmm, you and that laser cutter do nice work.....
It occurs to me that our peripatetic Profiles editor, Mike Drew, (or our less peripatetic Newsletter editor, Jack DeRyke) could do an *entire* magazine issue about your Pantera modifications, improvements, and upgrades!
Keep us posted.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles