[DeTomaso] Pantera Video

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:23:22 EDT 2011

It was a link to the ad for Spa Italia on Youtube.

Sorry I don't have the exact link, but perhaps it is enough info to be able
to find it?

The tour on our way to Spa Italia has been somewhat eventful - several
people have dropped out at the last minute due to eye problems, knee
operations, etc, we're still waiting for one member who got her hand crushed
while unloading a car from a trailer... but those who have made it are
having a great time.

Pictures will be sure to follow...

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"