[DeTomaso] 72 Seatbelt Latches

Ed Moses epmoses3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 14:37:42 EDT 2011

Hey gang....The seatbelts in my 72 Pantera don't latch anymore.  Does anyone have two original receivers with the square button that will give me half a chance of holding my old butt in the seat?  I'm more than willing to pay shipping and a fair price, but I don't want anything not original.  I was lucky to get an all original example about 10 years or so ago from an old friend that owned a Ford Dealership until the day he passed away.  I am so fortunate to have one of the nicest original examples around, and I intend to keep it that way as best I can.  Please dig around in your old parts boxes and see if you can help me out.

Much Thanks...!

Ed