[DeTomaso] weather, or not.

corey price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:00:49 EDT 2011

It's been a cold, wet spring all over the western US.

It's raining heavily today in Utah, about 500 miles from Reno.  Some snowpack measurements in the mountains around Salt Lake are anywhere from 375% to 600% of normal.  It snowed yesterday above 7000 feet.  Reservoirs around here are being emptied to handle the runoff but some can fill in a matter of days.  My wife asked if we needed to build an ark.