[DeTomaso] NPC - Harbor Freight Memorial Day 25% off one item

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 13:06:06 EDT 2011

The Ultima broke last weekend at a local SCCA event and it was quite a chore to get it up my sloped driveway and into the garage, so I decided to get one of those cheap 120V HF winches for such occasions. Looking for the usual 20% off coupon, I came across this 25% off one item on Memorial Day, so if there is anything you need now's the time.

http://dealspl.us/harborfreight-coupons/268171p

HF also have the low profile aluminum jack on special for $59.99. I have a couple of these as they reach right under teh Pantera and IMO they are good jacks for the money. I'll be picking up one more to donate to the POCA Fun Rally raffle.....

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wswidgets/common/displayCoupon.do?hdr=mag&week=2111&campaign=b&page=2111b_retail.html&cust=99999999999&keycode=1002

Julian