[DeTomaso] 2011 Summer Summit Update

bob Radefeld bob at radefeld.com
Sat May 28 11:23:54 EDT 2011

Thanks Dan! Hopefully will not need it during our jaunt but always
comforting to know you're there if we do run into any trouble. :o)) BTW, I
still plan on stopping by & visiting with you on my trip back home to
Topeka on Monday if your work schedule allows it. I'll check with you soon.
Thanks Again!

Bob Radefeld