[DeTomaso] Introduction

corey price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:27:38 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone.

My car is #1998.  It's nothing special, but it has been fun to work on.  I bought a project car, but I waited for this one for about 18 months.  I must be crazy, but I really like coming home from work and working on the car or researching different ideas as time permits.  I have a plan together, have a decent idea what it's going to cost to get it back on the road based upon missing items and my budget, and it goes in for paint in December of this year.   Rust issues have been dealt with and the suspension/brakes have been totally rebuilt.  I have a few lines on the body to correct but nothing that I see as major.  The Cleveland is stock bore, has been sonic'd and looks good.  I have iron 4V quench heads, a Parker intake & port stuffers, and a plan for the engine.

The car is in the Provamo registry.  You can see my trip to get the car here: http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7400057354/m/3191059306/p/1

I hope to meet some of you in Reno.

Corey