[DeTomaso] Laptop in Reno?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:59:24 EDT 2011

Thanks Asa Jay for the info.  Maybe we'll get lucky.

If we do, I am happy to demo/tour the DeTomaso registry.  I'd *think* if someone
has yet to visit www.DeTomasoRegistry.org this would be a good time for them to check it
out.

We'll see.

Chuck

Is that in your hotel room only, or all over the resort, to include
the banquet and meeting rooms in the basement?  They may have changed
it, but I'd want to make sure for certain they have coverage in the
basement.  They haven't previously unless it was being paid for.

Last year we had it for like a day, until someone realized they forgot
to turn it off.  Then it was Wifi -dead- the rest of the event.

Maybe it's changed,
Asa Jay