[DeTomaso] Heading for Spa

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Fri May 27 15:45:10 EDT 2011

Charles...  Enjoy the adventure!!

Don Murray
71' Euro Pushbutton GTS 1158
Fredericksburg, TX

In a message dated 5/27/2011 2:42:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

Packing  the GT5-S for another Euro-adventure. We head out tomorrow morning
for a  week long tour through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany. The
trip  starts off small and intimate - 9 cars - and gradually grows
throughout
the  week until it culminates in the SpaItalia weekend with over 100
DeTomaso
cars signed up.

The DeTomaso Gods have already  struck, as there were a few last-minute
cancellations due to health reasons  (nothing serious, but prevented people
from attending) and Mikael Hass'  MME-engined Pantera ate a valve, as has
been commented. Disappointed, he'll  attend in his Longchamp. It's a heck of
a lot better deal than travelling  in some Euro-econo-box thing, so it could
be worse.

Let the  adventure begin! We'll take pictures!

Charles  McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera  Awareness Across  Europe"

<http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list