[DeTomaso] Heading for Spa

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:25:29 EDT 2011

Packing the GT5-S for another Euro-adventure. We head out tomorrow morning
for a week long tour through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany. The
trip starts off small and intimate - 9 cars - and gradually grows throughout
the week until it culminates in the SpaItalia weekend with over 100 DeTomaso
cars signed up.

The DeTomaso Gods have already struck, as there were a few last-minute
cancellations due to health reasons (nothing serious, but prevented people
from attending) and Mikael Hass' MME-engined Pantera ate a valve, as has
been commented. Disappointed, he'll attend in his Longchamp. It's a heck of
a lot better deal than travelling in some Euro-econo-box thing, so it could
be worse.

Let the adventure begin! We'll take pictures!

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>