[DeTomaso] Reno weather - Susanville and north

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 11:17:17 EDT 2011

I pulled up Google Earth and it looks pretty good all the way :>)

Seriously, there is some Highway info on www.dot.ca.,gov under the travel tab, for more comprehensive info you can call 1-800-427-7623. At least this time of year bad weather doesn't usually hang aroud too long, it snowed last night in Reno above 5,000 ft, but is clear this morning and I brought the GT5, which is currently my daily driver.

The local long range forecast is to be in the mid 80's for the June 4th weekend, it will be mid next week before you get a real idea..... well actually around here you'll only get a real idea on the day looking out your windshield!

Safe travels,
Julian