[DeTomaso] tunes -- NPC

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:49:57 EDT 2011

I'll be sure to drive mine in the next LBGT.. ummm there are more
letters now, aren't there?... anyway, parade.  I've got good friends
in attendance and some of the wormens drive them cars too ;)  I'm very
pleased society's come this far, and even more pleased at the
graciousness and civility of those who are not as enthusiastic about
it. That's something that is rarely acknowledged and honestly should
be.

Most of what you see in the news are crazy people hating on other
people for almost no reason at all, but honestly not everyone agrees
with everyone else, and there is a lot of civility going on that
doesn't make the papers.

sean

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 8:51 PM, michael at michaelshortt.com

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso