[DeTomaso] tunes

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Wed May 25 21:33:32 EDT 2011

Smuggler's Blue's  --  Don Henley

In a message dated 5/25/2011 5:39:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

I need  to add

Eagles - Life in the fast Lane

AC/DC - Back in  Black

George Thorougood (sp)

Smuggler's Blues - Don  Somebody

Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good

Devo - Whip  it

Donna Summer, long version, love to love you baby, ( better have the  garage
door down for that one )

Aerosmith - Back in the  Saddle

Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen

America - Ventura  Highway

David Bowie - Cat People ( Fire and Gasoline )

Deee-Lite  - Groove is in the Heart

Dire Straits - Money for  Nothing

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah,  Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

This  email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C.  Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you  are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any retention,  dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly  prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this  message in error, then delete it.  Thank  you

Detomaso Forum  Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com